Forest Highlands is one of Flagstaff’s premier communities. Spread over 1,100 pristine acres, Forest Highlands is home to two wonderful golf courses, two clubhouses with pro shops and practice facilities, a tennis complex, pools, exercise trails, stocked fishing ponds and so much more.
Located just off Route 89A south of Flagstaff, Forest Highlands is easily accessible to its residents. If you are coming from the Scottsdale and Phoenix Valley, Forest Highlands can be reached in about two hours.
The lifestyle at Forest Highlands is hard to beat. The community was developed for people of all ages to enjoy. While many people visit Forest Highlands during the summer months to take advantage of the cooler weather of Northern Arizona, many Forest Highlands members choose to live there year-round and take advantage of the great skiing and snowboarding nearby during the winter.
Forest Highlands has many amenities for its residents. And, not only will new residents get to enjoy the offerings, they will get to know their neighbors and other members through the active social and sport events that are offered.
FOREST HIGHLANDS AMENITIES:
- Canyon Golf Course - 18 holes
- Meadow Golf Course - 18 holes
- Canyon & Meadow Clubhouses with Pro Shops, Practice Areas, Pools and Dining Options.
- Tennis Complex with 4 courts, Pro Shop and Onsite Tennis Pro
- Two heated pools
- Miles of Exercise Trails
- Fitness Center at the Meadow Clubhouse
- Stocked Fishing Ponds
- Summer recreation program for younger residents
- Sports park with volleyball, basketball hoops and more
- Active golf, tennis, exercise and social calendars